lauantai 13. huhtikuuta 2013

We just need so much more!

This text is written by Rolland Baker and every word of this is all that I want to say.

        My life is not my own, I do not know what to do with myself! I feel
        so abandoned to everything I once knew, every plan I had placed
        carefully for my future is somehow insignificant and empty... I
        need the breath of life which comes from Jesus Himself! I am
        desperate for the Holy Spirit because I am undone without Him! I am
        lost in this world yet somehow safe and found... My Jesus is all I
        am and all that I have is all that He is!!!! I cannot breathe
        without Jesus, I cannot live, I cannot walk and I am nothing
        without God. I am broken, empty and burdened in darkness without
        Jesus, but in Him I have all things and I am safe!!!!! Jesus is
        just so perfect, it is ridiculously amazing!!!!!!

        Jesus is all that we need and He is everything we need! Jesus is
        all that we have and He is all that we are! I just really need
        Jesus! There is always more and yet there is always enough! Who can
        live without Jesus!? His heart is precious, beautiful, lovely,
        fiery, passionate, furious, contagious, humbling and pure. We are
        called to this exact perfection! Oh, how our hearts ache and long
        for more of Jesus! He is our desire, He is our focus, Jesus is our
        reward, Jesus is our passion, and our lives are laid-down
        sacrifices of perfect love. Who can desire anything but Him?! We
        are just simply lost in this massive wave of love; it keeps
        building, it continually rises, and the higher it lifts, the more
        afraid we should be, yet the more thrilled we ought to
        become!!!!!!! Waa, it is SO powerful!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy Spirit, you
        are so welcome here...we just need so much more!!!!!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti