tiistai 26. huhtikuuta 2011

Shouts of joy and victory resound in the tents of the righteous: ‘The Lord’s right hand has done mighty things!’ I will not die, but live, and will proclaim what the Lord has done.
The Lord has chastened me severely, but he has not given me over to death. Open for me gates of righteousness; I will enter and give thanks to the Lord. I will give you thanks, for you answered me; you have become my salvation. The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone; the Lord has done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes. This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118: 15-24

We always have a reason to be glad and rejoice, because Jesus has gained victory over death. Wherever Jesus was preaching He always brought new life to people. To those who were sad He brought joy. To those who were thirsty He brought living water. Those who were sick He healed. Those who were in the darkness He brought into light.

Jesus gave love for those who had failed in their lives. And finally He fulfilled the mission of God and gave His life for us. Jesus paid the price for our sins and in Him we have an eternal life. In Him we have everything what we need. In Jesus we have an abundant life!

I want to celebrate His victory every day and I want to see the miracles here in Spain. Everything is possible for God! It is so amazing to walk with God and my heart is full of excitement and expectation of what God will do here in Spain. Please come to join our mission and let us rejoice together of His victory!

In His service
Marika

www.larocaministerios.com

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti